- Don’t eat or drink that much ahead bed time. Food may energize you.
- Don’t take naps during the day.
- Don’t drink much caffein. That can hold you awake for a extended while.
- Count sheep or count backward. It may be old but it will keep your brain away of worries.
- Picture a dark surrounding when you close your eyes and focus on nothing just that.
- Put a small honey in a glass of milk and put it in the microwave for a couple of moments.
- Put on a Television or radio. The sound will make it better to sleep.
- Drink alcohol. This goes for pretty much everyone.
- Sleep Medication. There are many medications that will help you fall asleep.
- Turn a fan near you when you fall asleep.
Here you can find more ways to fall asleep